Friday, November 26, 2010

Yes-ing the No-s !

Yes I am loud.
No I don't really care what your uptight ass thinks of me.
No I do not comb my hair. (and i shall not let YOU comb my hair either)
Yes i wear different earrings everyday of my life for absolutely no reason.(stop asking me why)
Yes I absolutely LOVE Bollywood Music. (You're not Indian if you don't :P)
Yes I hate it that Pune has no club that plays it.
Yes I can ride a bike.
Yes I hate it when people doubt that just because I'm a girl.
No I'm not big fan of the new Millenium.
Yes I wish i was this age in the 70s.
Yes I am retarded.
No I don't think it can be cured (courtesy: Adamya Dua)
No I do not understand Trance or Psy or whatever its all called.
No I'm NOT a Feminist. (Its an over rated expression)
Yes I am an Equalist.
Yes I now understand Politics.
No I don't think our Government Sucks. (trust me, it could be worse)
No I also don't think India is the largest Democracy in the true sense.
No India is not a Hindu Nation. It is a SECULAR F*&$%*# Nation.
Yes I am very passionate about Theater and Upstage.
Yes I do plan to continue Theater someday:) .
Yes the thought of food makes me Smile.
No I don't agree to the statement "God lives in each one of us"
Yes I've met enough Ungodly people in my life.
Yes I still have faith in Humanity.
Yes I have to stop and play with a Dog if i cross him/her.
No I cannot let it pass.
Yes I fear God.
No I don't think of him as a supreme being.
Yes I think of him as my best friend who will beat the shit out of me for doing something wrong.
Yes I find almost everyone pretty.
Yes I love travelling. (who doesn't)
Yes I wish i could study History for a little longer.
Yes I had a dream, of being an archaeologist.
No my passion for Russia or Egypt has not died.
Yes I can Dance all night.
No I don't know how to dance.
Yes I wish i could sing.
Yes I miss Bruno very much and cry for him all the time.
Yes I am very scared of Death.
No I don't try and put up a brave face.
Yes I am terrified of losing my friends.
No I don't hurt people intentionally.
Yes I have to go do something about it if someone I know is hurt or troubled.
No he/she does not have to be a friend.
Yes I think people who cannot respect others are Jerks.
Yes I think the teaching teaches me more than what it teaches my students.
Yes I miss my two best friends in Delhi very much.
No I don't think I'll ever forget them.
Yes I love football.
Yea I know what offside is. (Another guy in an attempt to be cool asks me that and trust me my foot will be in his freakin' ass)
No I cant play football to save my life.
Yes I am very clumsy and accident prone.
Yes I believe in Silluvious.
Yes he saves me everytime.
Yes I miss way too many people.
No I'm not ashamed of it.
Yes I LOVE my parents.
Yes I LOVE my sister.
Yes I LOVE my entire extended family and we are the best together.
Yes I like having a good time.
No I don't believe you when you say "I don't know what happened, I was too drunk"
Yes I think "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" is the most profound thought.
Yes I do begin many of my sentences with "dekho..."
Yes I call Ice cream "I Ceeem" and Kichad "Chikad" etc.
Yes I get very amused when people get embarrassed.
No I don't usually get embarrassed.
Yes I do get shy.
No I cannot take compliments.
Yes I know I usually don't give compliments either.
Yes I do judge people.
Yes I am usually wrong.
Yes I am brilliant with Directions.
No I cannot give directions on the phone.
Yes I love talking.
Yes I am an impatient listener.
Yes I'm always early.
No I don't like people being late.
No I don't make people uncomfortable around me.
Yes I am called "puffy" "puff" "dot"...
No I donot use a surname.
No It's NOT a big deal.
Yes I do end up liking almost ALL movies I see.
Yes I think India has way too many languages.
No I don't like the way Marathi sounds.
Yes it sounds abusive (no offence)
Yes I know what I'm doing.
Yes I know how to kick ass at Living.
No I don't always like being around people.
Yes I have hope.
Yes I love the Indian Army and I salute them every single day.
NO I WILL NOT EXCUSE YOU if you don't show some respect during the national anthem.
Yes singing it makes me extremely proud.
Yes i tear up at times during it.
Yes I have loved.
No I don't regret it.
Yes I love McLeodganj and Goa.
No I donot like Baga. (I would go to a club if i wanted to see dolled up girlies)
Yes I laugh very loudly.
Yes I get very random at times.
Yes I could go on.
No I wont.
(:

1 comment: