Saturday, January 15, 2011

Its All about relevance!

So YES I am the deprived kind who heard them only quite recently. But I think I've made up for it by hearing them everytime they're in the city. Yes Yes, we are talking about SomeThing Relevant. There's probably only one word that describes these bunch of really enthusiastic guys..."WOW". yes, not quite profound, but the most apt!
I cant quite say what kind of music they play. I'm not the Music genius who drops genre names at the drop of a hat. In fact I think I still define Music as either Loud or Mellow. Thats it! I can not tell the difference between Psy and Tance and Electronic and whatever! Anyway, getting back to the band.
First of all there are soooo many of them, and each so very talented. Yes i know i sound quite lame, but this is my first attempt at describing Music and the 'thought' matters, so shoosh!
So what is so brilliant about them? They literally have it all, I mean right from the lead singer to their fans. Each one of them has an aura of energy around them that reverberates to the audience. Plus, they have someone on the Sax!! (I rest my case)
So incase you havent heard them or heard of them. Go ahead.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zdJkPGiBWk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment