Saturday, December 18, 2010

WiNteR LoVe.

That chill. Those red noses. The polar bear dressing. The constant sniffing. The cold feet (the literal meaning). The misty fog. The coffee and tea overdose. The snuggle snuggle. WINTER'S HERE!!! In all its Glory (:
When suddenly the quilt becomes our best friend and those thick colourful socks and gloves and caps and mufflers come out. We layer ourselves up from head to toe and step out in the chill. Smiling.
I love the feeling of a cold nose (maybe I'm weird) and of feeling the chilly winter air on my cheeks. The sun makes me happy and the tea happier.
Its my favourite season, with it starting with Diwali and going all through Christmas and New Year. There aren't any better months in a year:)
Here's to all the red green and white and all the celebration and to that peculiar winter clothes smell which i LOVE!!
Welcome back WINTER. Stay a While :)

1 comment: